Sometimes our customers don’t need all the bells and whistles of a beautiful unique snowflake kind of a design. Sometimes our client just need to get a web presence for the lowest price possible. Fortunately we have a great website system where we can build a site on a standard responsive theme. This saves lots of cost on meetings, designing, and custom coding. We will use our Off The Rack design add your content and your logo and it will be on your own domain. We can even modify the colour schemes for a little extra.
- Get started on the web for a low cost
- Create a local web presence
- Get started with your business on the internet
- An extra point of contact for your business
- Use a standardised system to save costs
Low cost of Entry ready for future growth
The Off The Rack system is a great way to get started online, and still has many of the great features you need for a great web presence.
And if you decide to upgrade your design in the future we can do that for you. The upgraded design work will cost around 2 to 3 thousand dollars but we will be able to apply that to your current site so you can get a fresh look with no interuptions.
Why Use The Off The Rack System
The WP Fusion website solution is the best value for money, SEO Friendly, flexible and easy to use website solutions available. Your new WP Fusion website boasts a host of powerful features straight out of the box, and can be extended, manipulated and optimised to achieve just about any objective online.
Responsive web designs use special coding and layouts so the design responds to the website visitors device. A website visitor using a mobile or tablet such as an iPhone or iPad can access your information quickly and easily without horizontal scrolling
The Power of Content Management At Your Fingertips
Your WP Fusion website solution is built around a powerful Content Management System or CMS. A CMS website allows you to add content without any need to know code. We optimise the base platform adding additional text editor features like tables, gallery and image uploading. We also simplify the base platform giving you access to everything you need and hiding the confusing distractions. A CMS Website means you are far more likely to keep your site up to date. Your site even has inbuilt instructional videos to show you how to update the site yourself. If you prefer Off The Hook Marketing or any other content firm to take care of your website updating, the time taken to update your site is much faster with a CMS website. In this way the total cost of ownership of a CMS site is far lower.
Search Engine Friendly
There are no guarantees in life and even less when it comes to natural placement in search engines. For the best chance of first page natural placement in search engines there are 3 elements that are required.
- 500 + words (the more the better) of quality, non-spammy content
- Backlinks from quality relevant websites
- On site optimisation
The good news is with your CMS website, it’s easy to get loads of quality content on your site, we can even write your content for you. We can source quality relevant back links for your site. The third point on site optimisation is where your WP Fusion site really shines. Google loves these sites as they are easy for their robots to crawl and index. We take this a step further giving you search engine friendly URL’s, xml sitemap, sitemap submission and Google Webmaster submission. If you have keywords you are targeting we can use these naturally in page titles and meta descriptions to show the Search Engines your websites relevance to these keywords.
What We’ll Need from You
To keep the cost down on the Off The Rack System we cut back on the face time, and obviously the design aspect. We’ll need from you:
- Login details for your domain account
- Your logo supplied as a Jpeg
- Your website content at least 500 words is good for search engine ranking
- The images you would like to use on your site
- The contact email for form submissions to go to
What is within the Standard Scope?
- All content to be supplied by client content creation available for $120 per hour
- Domain registration not included can be done for you for $120 per 24 months
- Off The Rack System no design revision included, ( additional design work can be carried out at $120 per hour)
- Responsive design and build, which changes to the device being used
- Add 5 pages of supplied content
- 1 Round of Content Revisions, 1 round contains up to 10 points in a bullet list emailed
- A contact form and 1 X Custom form with up to 5 standard fields
- Training Videos and Manual built into your website
- 1GB of Storage and 10GB of data transfer for standard hosting
How content and revisions are to be supplied within the Standard Scope of Work.
- Content in a word document with the name of the page the text is to go on as a heading, formatted roughly as it should appear on the website. ( It will not be possible to replicate this exactly)
- Images to be supplied as Jpeg or other suitable format, each file named appropriately
- Images can be emailed or put in drop box. Size to be at least 500px wide or larger at 72 pixels per inch. Smaller images may be difficult to use
- Revisions to be supplied in a numbered bullet list
- Major content changes (More than 3 per pages) To be supplied as a fresh Word document to be copied into the website